Only have 6 months to complete CEUs...what do I do?Register Today!
- by aprattRN Jan 24, '12IL issued me my RN license in November 2011 and My license expires already in May 2012. That doesnt give me much time, but I do understand why they do that. What I dont know though, is how many CEUs do I need? I assume they dont expect a full 2 years worth of CEUs...right? I cant get a hold of the IL BON, so I am hoping someone here can help me? =D
- Jan 24, '12 by traumaRUsIL pro-rates CEUs. Here is the website:
- Jan 25, '12 by joanna73There are a few sites you could look at. Medscape offers free CEU's. Another site State Approved Free Nursing CEUs with Unlimited Access for 19.99 a Year! offers CEU's for 19.99 per year. You can print the modules and certificates also.
- Jan 25, '12 by NoviceRN10Are you sure you are on the hook for CEUs already? I didn't have to worry about doing CEUs the first time I renewed my license, which was a year after I got it. I have another year to get the 25 I need .
- Jan 25, '12 by traumaRUsPlease check the link I posted: CEUs in IL are pro-rated.
- Aug 23, '12 by nursjoyI had Very, Very, Very Positive experiences with Netce.com!
When I called them for assistance, customer service answered me immediately, and resolved any issues I had.
I didn't know Netce.com existed until someone here recommended them.