New Grads and Resumes - Page 8Register Today!
- Mar 4, '10 by MissNikkiRNCrimson or any one else that is up to par with the resume skills, please take a look at mine. I am a new grad well passed the boards in Sept. and yet to find a job. It is soooooo frustrating and I have sent resume and application one after the other. If you don't get the experience how can you become experienced. I am new to the site and not sure how to pm or if I can. This is my first post. my email would be better to use. Let me know how you want to do it. thanks
- Mar 5, '10 by deijerzI don't have a resume for anyone to check out but is it possible for someone to PM or email some great examples so I can get mine started? Truly appreciated!
- Mar 7, '10 by sunrockHELP, i am from the old school, new RN, need help writing a resume, could someone please post a generic one, so i can have a general idea, of what to put, having been a lpn for years, and only filled out application, resume, ARRGH!, WOULD be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
- Mar 7, '10 by fuuchanThis website helped me out a lot.
- Mar 7, '10 by sunrockThank you so much, very thorough
- Mar 8, '10 by newgradlaurendeleted d/t being in wrong spot! sorryLast edit by newgradlauren on Mar 8, '10 : Reason: wrong spot!
- Mar 8, '10 by newgradlaurenHi Tclema,
I was wondering if you would still be up for looking over a resume. I think mine needs some serious help, the more eyes that can look at it the better! Thanks!
- Mar 14, '10 by Trayci18hello, i am currently a senior nursing student and was wondering if you would still like to swap resumes
- Mar 15, '10 by Starfish1Quote from Trayci18we can trade?!?!? I have one...hello, i am currently a senior nursing student and was wondering if you would still like to swap resumes
- Mar 15, '10 by Starfish1does anyone have time to review my resume? I have a question regarding mine....it has to do with a summer program I joined with an area health center over the past summer and I want to make sure my resume is in the right format.