It's my turn for NCLEX-RNRegister Today!
- by futurecdrn Jan 14, '03Hello friends :-) I'm taking NCLEX-RN on Wed. and have mix feelings of excitement and a mild anxiety. I hope and pray to God Almighty that I can pass this exam first try. I prepared well in the past 3-4 months. Please pray for me. Thanks and have a great day.
Last edit by futurecdrn on Jan 14, '03
- 972 Views
- Jan 14, '03 by thatldoPrayer has been said! Good luck to you!
"All things are possible through Christ who strengthens me"
- Jan 14, '03 by finallyRNPraying for you on taking the NCLEX. I am sure you will do fine.
- Jan 14, '03 by USA987Best wishes. My prayers are with you!
- Jan 14, '03 by BMS4Relax, get plenty of rest. You will do fine. I'm praying for you.
- Jan 15, '03 by Heather333You'll do great. Just stay relaxed and focused.
- Jan 18, '03 by futurecdrnI took NCLEX-RN last Wed. and feeling anxious and have been crying. I walked out not having any idea if I passed it or...am scared. My time expired by 215th question. Do you guys know anyone who passed NCLEX although they ran out of time? I'm praying and hoping...
- Jan 18, '03 by finallyRNI am sure you did fine. Let us know how you did
- Feb 13, '03 by debbie17368You studied enough and you prayed, relax you are going pass.
My prayers are with you.
- Feb 13, '03 by futurecdrnHi everyone :-) thank you for all your best wishes and prayers. I passed my NCLEX and now an RN! Whahooooo! I'm now job searching! Any job searching tips? I'm interested in psyche a lot. Thanks and have a great year!