I got a job!!!Register Today!
- by BMS4 Jan 26, '03I started orientation last Monday. I was on the unit two days last week shadowing. This week, the hospital has a new grad class I will be attending all week. I'm very excited. I just hope I remember everything.
This may sound silly, but I was really happy to wear my school pin and my name tag with RN on it.
I wanted to thank EVERYBODY for the support I got from you while I was job hunting. It really helped get me through. Thanks again.Last edit by BMS4 on Jan 26, '03
- 790 Views
- Jan 26, '03 by renerianENjoy your new job. I always wore my school pin.
- Jan 26, '03 by BMS4Thank you, Renerian.
- Jan 26, '03 by NurseRachyWell done Paula!! That is awesome news. I am sure you will surprise yourself with all the knowledge that comes flooding back - hey - it has to be somewhere right?
All the best for your career!!
- Jan 27, '03 by USA987Not to sound like the movie, "An Officer and a Gentleman"...WAY TO GO PAULA!!!!!!
Keep us up-to-date on how orientation goes.
- Jan 27, '03 by EmeraldNYLCongratulations! What kind of unit are you on?
- Jan 28, '03 by RainbowzLPNCongrats on your new job Paula!! Wear that pin PROUD!!
- Jan 28, '03 by TheBrainMusherYay Paula Congrats
- Jan 28, '03 by BMS4Thanks ya'll. I'm really happy with the unit and the facility. I'm on a telemetry unit. I've only been on the floor three days, but I'm learning SOO much. And you're right Rachel, I have been surprized by the amount of things I've remembered. Of course, there's tons more that I have no clue about. And I love learning telemetry. We only touched on it in school. I'm pretty much emerged in it here.
Thanks again everyone for the wonderful support. Ya'll are the greatest!