If you got through nursing school you can pass!!!!!!! I know you can do it. Please start studying when you have had a break. Just let go for a few weeks, be good to yourself & then start again. We are all here for you.
I know you must be frustrated. I also know you can and will pass. Are there any experts in your community that you might talk to about this? Past instructors? To me it sounds like maybe you need some one on one help. Also if you can, write us, and tell us what you could do differently next time around that might help you get a passing score.
I am going to ask you some questions to help evaluate what to do differently next time:
1. Did you know all your normals? B/P, R, P, Hgb,Hct,hypo and hyper Mg,Na,Ca etc. If not, make flashcards for each & every one.
2. Did you know the 12 cranial nerves, purpose and testing to evaluate for each? If not, make flashcards.
3. Did you know each of the developmental stages from birth on up?
4. Did you study consistently for six weeks prior to testing every day 4 or more hrs a day?
5. Did you make a list of your weak knowledge areas such as hypo or hyper thyroidism, or heart meds & make a flow chart of the disease process, making notes & diagrams, using different colored pens to aid in understanding & remember what is happening during a particular disease process.
6. Did you take practice tests over and over, and then look at each answer in detail and fully grasp why you got a question right or wrong? Were you scoring 70 or above on the Kaplan tests?