Grad gifts for fellow grads....
- 0Mar 2, '08 by WDWpixieRNI will be graduating in May and have made several very close friendships over the past 2 years with several fellow students.
I wanted to get a small remembrance of our time together and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for things they did or received...I saw a small personalized keyring that could be ordered from a nursing catalog (I'm also needing to keep the costs down), but was sure I could get some other great ideas here.
Thanks in advance!! :heartbeat :heartbeat
- 4,517 Visits
- 1Mar 2, '08 by angelwingsamygood idea. i wanted to do this for some of my classmates also. i was kind of thinking of a nice picture frame with an engraving. i am having a pretty big hall party at a really nice place so we will all be dressed in our best. we are going to take a pic and then frame it. the keychain sounds good too. (i collect key chains lol) also maybe something you might use everyday at your new jobs. then when you are having a rough time you can look at it and at least smile thinking of your friends and how great they are.
- 0Mar 2, '08 by WDWpixieRNThis was the keychain I saw....I was afraid a pic frame might be a bit more than I was planning to spend, but I may look around...thanks for the thought!! Best wishes to you!!
- 1Mar 3, '08 by MySimplePlanQuote from WDWpixieI like the key chain, Pixie. I also like that angel pin in the corner. That would make me think of the friend that gave it to me, all the time. It would feel as though they were with me while I was working.This was the keychain I saw....I was afraid a pic frame might be a bit more than I was planning to spend, but I may look around...thanks for the thought!! Best wishes to you!!
In fact, I'm lovin' the pin idea for my friends. Hopefully, they would put them on their badges, or neck lariats.
- 1Mar 3, '08 by Valerie SalvaI ordered several of these custom laser engraved keychains on eBay. I was really pleased with the quality and price.
- 1Mar 3, '08 by AmericanRNQuote from MySimplePlanI'm thinking I won't be ordering the 'nursing' jog suit that has "N U R S E " written on the butt.
Hahaha I just saw that the other day in neon pink of all colors. It's right up there with "Juicy" coture on my list of things never to wear or give to anyone else to wear.