FL BON taking foreverRegister Today!
- by TropicQT Aug 27, '11Hello All,
So I got pinned on August 19th , but applied for my state license and paid for my nclex on 8/18. My school sent in all paperwork on Monday the 22nd to confirm I was a graduate of the ADN program. So as of today, the 26th, there has been no change on my application status so I decided to call my BON to see if maybe something was missing, and what the hold up was. I realize it takes time, but friends of mine that graduated from another program nearby in FL just two weeks before me had their ATT within 8-9 days. So the Florida BON informed me that as of today (8/26) they are just now working on applications from 8/9, and don't expect any response to be sent to pearson vue within the next 15 days. I mean this is ridiculous!! I have a job lined up, was supposed to start orientation on 8/29, and can't now without my ATT. The next orientation day is 9/12 and it doesn't seem like I will have it by then either the way the lady was talking today.
My question is, any Florida graduates please keep us posted as to when you graduated, applied, and got your ATT. I know me and several of my classmates are on here and freaking out. Thanks everyone for reading!!! Good luck to everyone on nclex
- Aug 27, '11 by NENE RNI know that I am in Ohio but. OBN said it take about 30 days from the time that we sent it in July. The people who sent theirs in August were told 6 to 8 weeks.
- Aug 27, '11 by TropicQTWow that is crazy, 6-8 weeks is a long time! I am really hoping the lady was wrong that told me it was going to take that long but who knows. By the time we get our ATT all of the close nclex dates are going to be taken.
- Sep 1, '11 by jhsRNI was pinned on 8/15 and my school supposedly sent our names in on 8/29. My classmates and myself are frustrated that it is taking so long to get our ATTs. Did you get yours yet?
- Sep 2, '11 by ILOVEnrsg2Quote from NENE916Wow, I live in Ohio and that seems like a long time. Mine came in 5 days. I graduated in late May and got mine the first week of June. I think it was because I sent all my application materials (paperwork and money) in March, and all the BON needed was my degree to be conferred by my school in May for it to process and give my my ATT.I know that I am in Ohio but. OBN said it take about 30 days from the time that we sent it in July. The people who sent theirs in August were told 6 to 8 weeks.