I thought it might be fun to see where everyone is in the grand scheme of things among new grads who just recently graduated (past 6 months). I just graduated at the end of May and so far I've:
- received and accepted a job offer the day before graduation
- taken a Kaplan review class
- had my pre-employment physical and drug screen
- received ATT and scheduled NCLEX (for the weekend before I start work!)
- made a study plan for NCLEX
Has anyone who recently graduated already started work before passing NCLEX? I know someone who took NCLEX right after the Kaplan class, passed, and started work the next week. I'm lucky to be taking it before I start work but my school was really slow with getting all of our paperwork in (they had to send it in as a class for some reason) and some people will be studying for/taking NCLEX after starting work.