Finally a job!Register Today!
- by CocoChanel Aug 6, '10After 18 months (Yes 18 long months! ) I have finally been offered a job! Got the call this afternoon for an Ortho/Neuro position. I never thought I would work on this floor but I am so thankful for it! It feels so surreal right now. To all the the new and "old" grads out there who are still looking for a job....don't give up. I know how hard and frustrating it is right now...but keep trying. Something will eventually come.
- Aug 6, '10 by Miss_TTCongrats!!!
- Aug 6, '10 by goodstudentnowRNCongrats!!! Got a job too
- Aug 6, '10 by Angel@MyTableCongratulations!
Ortho/Neuro is an excellent place to start too!
I've been at it for about 2 mos., and still no luck! I hope I can say I have a nursing job in the near future too!
- Aug 6, '10 by FeathersGreat news!!
- Aug 7, '10 by BobbkatCongrats!!