Very Impressed with Studygroup101Register Today!
This is a discussion on Very Impressed with Studygroup101 in Excelsior College Online Nursing Degrees, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... I received my CD from Studygroup101 for all 8 of the nursing exams...so far I am very impressed...by OSUFan1 Jan 16, '11I received my CD from Studygroup101 for all 8 of the nursing exams...so far I am very impressed with how much material you get with them and the way they are organized..I was feeling so overwhelmed by trying to just read all the books and follow the study guide from EC I was not feeling like I was making any headway with my studying...but this CD has helped me get very organized in just one day and I feel like I got some very productive study time put in.....Just wanted to thank everyone on here who suggested these to me and I highly recommend using them as a study tool (along with EC study guides, practice exams and books) Feeling like I can really get going knocking these test out..
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=526781©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 6,886 Views
- Jan 16, '11 by caliotter3I also found sg101 material to be well worth it. They deliver and then some.
- Jan 16, '11 by Missy77Great! I'm going to purchase the study guides. The EC content guide is alot to take in and I need some guidance.
- Jan 16, '11 by OSUFan1Quote from Missy77They have been very helpful to me and I have only had the CD for one day..they are well organized and that helps me get organized as well...Good luck!!!Great! I'm going to purchase the study guides. The EC content guide is alot to take in and I need some guidance.
- Jan 16, '11 by OSUFan1Quote from caliotter3Yes...they do deliver....I was amazed at all the material you get with each course. I ordered the CD for all the nursing exams and I am gonna go ahead and order the ones for A&P and Micro as well.I also found sg101 material to be well worth it. They deliver and then some.
- Jan 16, '11 by INLPN93I ordered the Essentials 1 &2 CD to see how they'd work for me, and now that I've gotten into them, I have to say they will be a big help. I am not computer savvy, but with these you don't need to be
They are even on my netbook, I love that.
Very easy to navigate and look things up, I am going to order the rest of the series.
So, I also thank everyone for listing these as a good study tool.
- Jan 16, '11 by Phil313I need some help with getting organized too, how did the cd help?
I too am having trouble going through the ec guide and then trying to find info in the textbooks???
- Jan 17, '11 by Shirley16can you guys tell me how to buy the studygroup 101 please?
- Jan 17, '11 by Missy77The website is: http://mystudygroup101.homestead.com/
or you can purchase them on eBay just type in studygroup 101 in the search. If you go to the website you have an option of downloading the files or have a CD mailed.
- Jan 17, '11 by AZMOMO2I purchaed the set and it was somewhere around $60 and let me just say that these notes are as big or bigger than the College Network binders and go along with the EC content guides perfectly. I am using some "Made Easy" books and a few text books from the local nursing school and I am finding alot of info and help with them all.
Now to just get the guts to book that first test!