The College NetworkRegister Today!
- by LoriCook Sep 18I have just started my first module and am wondering if anyone has completed this program with Excelsior?
- 465 Views
- Sep 18 by Peterjoy93Yes; but you don't need them. Excelsior does not endorse them.
- Sep 20 by reebokHCFRI know about 8 people who signed up with them and they all regret it. including the guy who gets it free because he got so many people to sign up. if you want it that bad just buy the binders off ebay. the only benefit I can think of to it is the remote proctor. but the cost is so high I can't imagine it's worth it unless you have to fly to a testing center.
- Sep 21 by Nalon1 RN/EMT-PHad a friend of mine that just quite using them even though he has paid them a lot of money.
I am letting him use my study guides I got from another publishing company. I liked them and they got me through it and he has used 2 of my guides to pass (one of which he failed with College networks study material).
- Sep 23 by dblpnQuote from LoriCookFYI, Excelsior is the program not TCN. all they (TCN) do is sell expensive materials for you to study from when you can get the required textbooks from any bookstore or library. if you decide not to go with TCN after signing their contract, i've heard its a very expensive huge mistake! in other words you still gotta pay.I have just started my first module and am wondering if anyone has completed this program with Excelsior?