The college network - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 8, '12 by RTsoonRNQuote from alicia3825Agreed, I went with that loser organization Rue and completely regret it. Don't go with TCN or Rue you can do EVERYTHING through Excelsior. I would never recommend any of these organizations. Save your money.I totally agree! I wish I would have done more research but was pressured by my work to get in a program and so I signed up with Rue which is similar to college network and I regret it!!! I owe them $5000 and that's on top of the money that goes to excelsior directly!!! I am currently just doing excelsior and have found their material much better as well!! Good luck and ur smart to look into it before signing! I wish I had!!!!
- Aug 9, '12 by LPNSWEETHEARTworst mistake i ever did..they sucked me in and i am in debt 10000 dollars now and i am so mad at my self..i live in CT and i am planning on taking a student loan at goodwin college.. so dont do it!! i wish i never did!!
- Aug 11, '12 by RTsoonRNQuote from LPNSWEETHEARTI live in CT too and I feel your pain. Biggest waste of money.worst mistake i ever did..they sucked me in and i am in debt 10000 dollars now and i am so mad at my self..i live in CT and i am planning on taking a student loan at goodwin college.. so dont do it!! i wish i never did!!
- Aug 15, '12 by dsmithkazkWhile I was attending Excelsior they came to the school where I worked and were speaking to the Paramedic instructor trying to get her to sign up. I listened to the pitch and asked some questions like I was interested. The guy actually told me they were affiliated with Excelsior. Then I told him that I was attending Excelsior and was almost finished with the program. He got up and left. They are just a publishing company selling study guides. You will have to pay them and still pay excelsior for admission to the college and the exams.
This company has misrepresented themselves for years. Stay away is my advice.
- Aug 15, '12 by JustBeachyNurseJust as an FYI, if you have the name of TCN representatives blatantly telling falsehoods that Excelsior is affiliated with them, Excelsior wants to know so they can follow up and correct the misinformation ASAP.
Supposedly the reps are not direct commission based (i.e. the more you spend the more commission they make) but its more of a number of contracts signed...though required to tell the truth on whether they are directly or indirectly commisioned by law in my state the rep when asked never did give a direct answer but it was an interesting song and dance.