- by TxNurseTx Aug 1, '12I'm trying to remember if I read it here or heard it elsewhere, but 7 credits maximum can from ACE approved courses such as those from Straighterline?
- 654 Views
- Aug 1, '12 by crazytsFrom my understanding that goes into effect if you enroll on Oct 1st or after that date. If enrolled before that date they accept as many as u want. It's posted on the excelsior web site in more detail
- Aug 2, '12 by skylar_LPNCan anyone tell me wat gen classes I have to take b4 takin my nursing theory exams please.
- Aug 3, '12 by LunahRNQuote from skylar_LPNYou can download the nursing catalog that outlines the ADN program from Excelsior's website to give you an idea, but only Excelsior can really tell you which classes you'll really need. Your best bet is to apply and have your transcripts sent for an evaluation. Good luck!Can anyone tell me wat gen classes I have to take b4 takin my nursing theory exams please.
- Aug 3, '12 by skylar_LPNThanks