Passed the FCCARegister Today!
This is a discussion on Passed the FCCA in Excelsior College Online Nursing Degrees, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... Got the email this morning that I passed!! Yipee! It was a lot easier than I anticipated and I...by QuenymamiRN Nov 10, '11Got the email this morning that I passed!! Yipee! It was a lot easier than I anticipated and I definitely read too much into it. It is way over hyped. I was also surprised at how fast it was graded.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=640093©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 818 Views
- Nov 10, '11 by mamac0805Thats great Congrats. Taking mine very soon. CPNE here you come!
- Nov 10, '11 by LPNcindylouwhoyay!! I'm expecting mine the end of this month. I'm getting ready now to turn in paperwork for the dreaded CPNE!! There is an end in sight!!
- Dec 9, '11 by NurseCullenHey there! How long did you study for the FCCA, guys? Was it difficult? Should I spend a lot of time studying for it?
- Dec 10, '11 by EverNurseRNCongrats!!!!!!! Good luck with the CPNE!!!!
- Dec 10, '11 by QuenymamiRNThere really isn't much studying you can do other than how to write a careplan. I purchased study material on studygroup101 for FCCA/CPNE and there was very little on the FCCA. It really isn't bad.
- Dec 12, '11 by JJLPNCongrats on passing Mine is scheduled for delivery this week.