Passed A&P 2! Now onto Transitions... any tips?? - Page 3Register Today!
- Oct 15, '12 by natnat122Quote from g8sushmaAre you talking about sg101? I bought it and am using it, it seems worth it so far.. It's only 10 dollars and it comes with alot of notes and practice tests.. Im taking a practice test now lol..i want to buy the study guide before i test but is it really worth it?
- Oct 15, '12 by g8sushmalet me know how that goes i will be taking the excelsior practice exam for transitions this week and then if i dont do well i will probably buy the sg101 stuff
- Oct 17, '12 by g8sushmawell i got a 62 with out studying
- Oct 17, '12 by natnat122Quote from g8sushmaNice I got a 55 w/o studying. The study guide says if u score in the 70s in the practice exams you're pretty much good for the actual test.. I was a little too zealous and took Form B shortly after Form A (without doing the recommended studying in between) because I was impatient and got around the same score so now the only way I have to assess my progress is the sg101 practice exams.. :/well i got a 62 with out studying
- Oct 23, '12 by g8sushmadamn well i bought the study guide i am glad i didnt rush to do the second practice exam doing some light reading and then gonna schedule my exam and do the second practice exam like 2 days before real test
- Oct 31, '12 by natnat122I passed this exam on Oct 29 with a C.. I thought I failed! I still wish I got a higher score though.. But thankful I passed!!