Passed LS3Register Today!
This is a discussion on Passed LS3 in Excelsior College Online Nursing Degrees, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... Hey all...i'm so excited/happy this morning. I passed LS3 this morning. That was my last exam that...by RyanCarolinaBoy Mar 13, '12Hey all...i'm so excited/happy this morning. I passed LS3 this morning. That was my last exam that I needed. I'm now officially FCCA/CPNE bound. It seems as if there's a few of us right there together. That makes me happy because we can all encourage each other on this last leg of the journey.
Many thanks for the warm thoughts/prayers sent my way re:LS3. It was (in my opinion) the hardest test yet...So glad that it's over...
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=685340©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,745 Views
- Mar 13, '12 by frankie,RNCongratulations, and according to other posts, you might want hurry and take the FCCA before it becomes computerized. Good luck to you and congrats again.
- Mar 13, '12 by LunahRNYAY!!! Congrats!!!
- Mar 13, '12 by wintersantanalpnCongrats !!!
- Mar 13, '12 by aggiemom3YAY! How exciting!! So happy for you!
- Mar 13, '12 by RyanCarolinaBoyQuote from frankie,RNLOL...done been on the phone with my advisor this morning after getting home from the testing center. She told me that i'll be able to register this friday morning for sure and that I am making it in under wire!!!! makes me veddy happy.Congratulations, and according to other posts, you might want hurry and take the FCCA before it becomes computerized. Good luck to you and congrats again.
- Mar 13, '12 by ajmedicAwesome Job. Im so excited that I'll make the July 2nd new and improved 8 week FCCa course. anyway of all the LS classes which one was the worst and which ones in order required the most study? How long did you study for each? Congrats again
- Mar 13, '12 by RyanCarolinaBoyI personally thought that LS1 was relatively easy, but perhaps that's just because my background is a cardiac ICU where cardiac and resp were need to know things. LS2 was hard simply b/c I HATE psych!!!! and therefore I didn't want to study. As far as the testing info, tho, I thought that LS3 was the hardest test that i've taken. I honestly thought I was failing it as I was sitting there taking it.
Oh, and as far as study time, I put about a week of serious study into each test. I scheduled them several months apart, but I would procrastinate until a wk b/f the test to buckle down. Passed them using TCN modules (borrowed from a friend) and the practice exams (worth their weight in gold!).
- Mar 13, '12 by BLAKEY2005Congrats Ryan! Was thinking of you all morning praying that you pass while i was studying. Glad you made it for FCCA before it becomes computerized. Good luck.! Can't wait to get this one over and done with.
- Mar 13, '12 by BostonNurse2876Congrats Ryan!! I knew you would do it. AJmedic, I thought LS2 was the toughest, I hate psych too and didn't really want to study it...also endocrine blagh. I thought LS1 and LS3 were not so bad. LS3 was the easiest for me. Got a C on LS1, but I think had I studied more and had the NCLEX book then I would have done better. Ryan, you must be relieved to be taking the FCCA o paper! Make sure you have the books to go along with the test and good luck!! My test window is 4/10-19. Just breathing a sigh of relief now.