Passed life span 1 today!!Register Today!
- by JENNIFER27 Apr 12, '12PASSED LS1 today and it was nerve wrecking, but I am glad its over and thankful that I passed. I am taking LS3 next. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!!
- 4,580 Views
- Apr 12, '12 by mrstookielpnQuote from JENNIFER27No pointers (just starting my first nursing exam) just kudos... CONGRATS!!!!PASSED LS1 today and it was nerve wrecking, but I am glad its over and thankful that I passed. I am taking LS3 next. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!!
- Apr 12, '12 by JENNIFER27Thank you
- Apr 12, '12 by PASSIONTOBERNHi Jennifer,
I just started studying for this exam .Bit scared cos I am seeing lots of people fail this exam.I need your advice what were you resources I have Saunders.Med.surg,study grp 101.A friend of mine give me her college network notes but I personally do not liked TCN for LS1 .
- Hi Texanmom! For this exam I used studygroup101, Saunders, and EC practice exam. I mainly used the studyguide from sg101 and the flashcards. With Saunders, I answered the questions at the end of the chapters and used the cd to get more information and practice answering questions. I would use the information from all the rationales. EC practice exams were also very helpful in this exam. I can relate to you about being scared of this exam. I have never heard anything positive about the LS series and I think that's why I rescheduled it twice before I actually took it. I know the information seems overwhelming, but when you start studying and understanding it more, it will help your nerves. If you have anymore questions feel free to send me a message. Good luck with your studies.
- Apr 13, '12 by PASSIONTOBERNThanks a lot Jennifer,
I will follow you advice.Have you had some questions from practice exam?
- Thank you
- Apr 14, '12 by buckshotcongrats!