Passed Health DifferencesRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Passed Health Differences in Excelsior College Online Nursing Degrees, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... Just passed Health Differences today. After the test I noticed that they updated the course guides...by Paranemec Feb 15Just passed Health Differences today. After the test I noticed that they updated the course guides from 2012. I used the SG101 materials for the test.
I've already taken Health Safety. Should I take Transitioning to RN or Chronicity next?Poll: Transitioning to RN or Chronicity?4 Votes
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=815855©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 496 Views
- Feb 16 by Peterjoy93I took Transitions first, just to get this out of the way. I thought this was the most boring exam. Good luck and congratulations.
- Feb 16 by LunahRNI took the Transitions exam (called Nursing Concepts 7) between what would now be LS1 and LS2, just because I wanted to break those up a little. Congrats on your pass!
- Feb 16 by bugya90I took transitions first. If you are ready for some very boring history lessons go ahead and get it out of the way.
- Feb 17 by natnat122Transitions!
- May 16 by MiaLPNHello team. I am scheduled to take Health differences on Monday, do you have any suggestions? Thank you in advance.