Passed Health DifferencesRegister Today!
- by Paranemec Feb 15Just passed Health Differences today. After the test I noticed that they updated the course guides from 2012. I used the SG101 materials for the test.
I've already taken Health Safety. Should I take Transitioning to RN or Chronicity next?
Poll: Transitioning to RN or Chronicity?4 Votes
- 868 Views
- Feb 16 by Peterjoy93I took Transitions first, just to get this out of the way. I thought this was the most boring exam. Good luck and congratulations.
- Feb 16 by LunahRNI took the Transitions exam (called Nursing Concepts 7) between what would now be LS1 and LS2, just because I wanted to break those up a little. Congrats on your pass!
- Feb 16 by bugya90I took transitions first. If you are ready for some very boring history lessons go ahead and get it out of the way.
- Feb 17 by natnat122Transitions!
- May 16 by MiaLPNHello team. I am scheduled to take Health differences on Monday, do you have any suggestions? Thank you in advance.