Passed CPNE today at Northside!!!! - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 29, '12 by Nascar nurseIt's been over 7 years since I passed that test. Will NEVER forget how good it felt. Congrats - go find a way to celebrate!
- Jul 29, '12 by EverNurseRNWOOHOO!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
- Jul 29, '12 by BLAKEY2005Congrats Nervous1 been thinking about you all weekend!!! I'm so happy for you can't wait to get there.
- Jul 29, '12 by southernfire97CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Jul 30, '12 by Caribbean LPNCONGRATS, PARTAY!!!!!!
- Jul 30, '12 by BarbaraNMQuote from Nervous1HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!! I was thinking about you all weekend! SO happy for you! Can't wait to hear more about it, if you are going to post a 'journal'.Its over, I passed this morning. I passed all the first time thru, no repeats on anything. Awesome experience, stressful to no end, but its over! Time to party! I tested at Northside in Atlanta.
- Jul 30, '12 by Luv5CatsCongrats!!!
- Jul 30, '12 by SWilson213It's an amazing feeling isn't it?!?! Congrats. I passed July 15 and some days it doesn't seem real yet. Graduation here we come.
- Jul 31, '12 by pfeef21Good for you!! Congratulations!! It must be an amazing feeling. Can't wait to join you!!
- Jul 31, '12 by Nervous1It really is a great feeling. I've applied to the board and pearson for testing. Just anxiously waiting on that graduation status to update, which I hear, could take a while. But - I am hopeful it will happen soon.
Moving on though, time to focus on the BSN. I've asked for a preliminary review and I plan to knock out those last few gen ed requirements via straighterline (missing like 2 or 3), then focus on the remaining nursing courses.
Any helpful info on the BSN side would be appreciated!