Passed CPNE at Albany Med 6/3/12! - Page 3Register Today!
- Jun 12, '12 by LunahRNAnd it helps to take the CPNE on your birthday, right Stacee?? If this is the person I'm thinking of, that is. LOL
- Jun 12, '12 by OneFlyNurzHey everyone, just sent out a batch of emails to everyone. I got a return msg for 2 people so I'm gonna inbox u for the right email address. Enjoy ;-) Thanks Lunah
- Jun 13, '12 by BLAKEY2005Thank u for all the info.
- Jun 13, '12 by RN2Bee12Congratulation to you oneflynurz. Way too go. I hope I'll be in the same place you're in right now in few months.
Best of luck .
- Jun 14, '12 by t-loCONGRATULATIONS.... and yes you are correct...No one understands the journey's path until we take it
- Jun 14, '12 by AshimluvCongratulations!
- Jun 15, '12 by OneFlyNurzThanks again everyone, I sent stuff out to the second set of ppl, if u didnt get any emails and u sent me ur address please let me know and i'll send again
- Jun 15, '12 by EverNurseRNCongratulations!!! Woohoo!!!
- Jun 17, '12 by tlipariQuote from OneFlyNurzI could use your help with any thoughts or study tips I ve failed on my last 2 tries.Finally, 2nd time, repeated a peds but passed all labs on Friday and smooth sailing into Sunday after that ped fail. I have stuff I concocted for studying, care plan tips, mnemonics, notes etc if anyone wants just leave ur email address here and i'll share some time next week before I destroy EVERYTHING!!!! Lol, good luck future testers. None will understand this journey unless they travel the path. Congrats to all recent passers and all my friends, Jan and Annette especially!
- Jun 17, '12 by pfeef21Thanks for the info OneFlyNurz. Hope to be walking in your shoes by the end of the year! Good Luck to you in the future!!