Mississippi nursesRegister Today!
- by chloey12 Feb 12Are there any MS nurses out there? Just wanting to know if you had any problems with MSBON concerning Excelsior or even getting a job.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=815207©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,715 Views
- Feb 13 by geminiLPN-2bRNHi I'm from MS I haven't finished yet but my friend who did the program two years ago never had a problem
- Feb 14 by chloey12How far along are you?
- Feb 14 by geminiLPN-2bRNI am back on LS 1. How far along are you?
- Feb 14 by chloey12I am studying transitions. I have just started studying for this exam, but having problems staying motivated. What are you doing to stay motivated?
- Feb 15 by geminiLPN-2bRNQuote from chloey12I am just getting motivated again after failing two test back to back last year. I was devastated and didn't even want to continue but I decided this month to try again so I have started taking my notes to work and I listen to the med surg book on audibleI am studying transitions. I have just started studying for this exam, but having problems staying motivated. What are you doing to stay motivated?
- Feb 16 by chloey12I've tried to take my notes to work with me, but working in a doctors office doesn't allow much time for me to study at work. Good luck with your studying. Maybe we can keep in touch and help each other with studying and encouragement.
- Feb 16 by geminiLPN-2bRNI know the feeling I also work in a doctors office it can get crazy. But the down time I've been using lately to study
Please do keep in touch