Maybe I shouldn't say this out loud but...???Register Today!
- by BerryHappy Jul 6After completing DOZENS (feels like dozens anyway) of EC exams, nearly FAILING my FCCA, doing the CPNE TWICE, is it me or did the NCLEX RN feel...I'm only whispering this but...easy?
I know, I know, it's blasphamous to say the RN exam was anything but TORTURE but really after allllll that I've been through, and some of it TWICE, plus LPN school, plus actually being a nurse, I was really expecting a much more difficult exam.
Now, I must mention that I just took my exam yesterday. I got the good pop up and I have spent SO MUCH MONEY trying to get this darn thing finished that I REFUSE to pay the additional $7.95 for the quick results, so I am still waiting. But, it took me 1.5 hours to finish the tutorial, 75 questions, and the survey, so I am feeling pretty confident.
I got about 8 SATA, 5 put in order, NO math, 1 EKG, and most of the rest were med surge pick one.
I think my point to anyone reading this is, if you completed EC, and you have studied, YOU ARE READY. Don't second guess yourself, don't doubt yourself, go in there confident with a smile, and DO WHAT YOU DO! You know this!
- 2,454 Views
- Jul 6 by LunahRNCongrats, RN!! :-)
- Jul 6 by BSNINTHEWORKSWaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you ARE Berry Happy!!!!! Lol!!!! When I took mine 3 years ago, I was soooooooo sure that they had given me ANOTHER Excelsior College exam that I had to keep looking up at the title to make sure it said NCLEX! The questions were sooooooo De' Ja Vu-like! Did I spell that right??? Lol!
- Jul 6 by BLAKEY2005Congrats!
- Jul 6 by natnat122Congratulations, must feel like a load off!!
- Jul 7 by sunshiine:)BerryHappy did u do anything to prepare/study for the nclex?
- Jul 7 by ChrisRicciAwesome! Congratulations!!
- Jul 7 by BerryHappyUPDATE! I gave in and paid the $7.95...Pass!
Oh heck yeah I studied like a fiend since one week AFTER my second CPNE. So I guess that means I studied 15 weeks. My actual graduation date was 2 months after my CPNE so it took FOREVER to get my diploma and for my transcripts to get to my BON. I finally got my ATT at the end of June and studied about 2 hours per day (on average) from CPNE until test date. I was feeling really weary and finding it difficult to stay motivated the last month or so. I did ALL of Kaplan's Q Bank, all their exams, and made my own flash cards. I also had a few app's that helped.
And to Allnurses, I cannot say thank you all enough! I have finally arrived! I feel like I won Wimbledon, NBA Championships, Superbowl, and NASCAR!!!! Whoot Whoot!!!!
- Jul 7 by sunshiine:)So awesome! Congrats:-)
- Jul 7 by BarbaraNMQuote from berryhappycongratulations..........rn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!update! I gave in and paid the $7.95...pass!
Oh heck yeah i studied like a fiend since one week after my second cpne. So i guess that means i studied 15 weeks. My actual graduation date was 2 months after my cpne so it took forever to get my diploma and for my transcripts to get to my bon. I finally got my att at the end of june and studied about 2 hours per day (on average) from cpne until test date. I was feeling really weary and finding it difficult to stay motivated the last month or so. I did all of kaplan's q bank, all their exams, and made my own flash cards. I also had a few app's that helped.
And to allnurses, i cannot say thank you all enough! I have finally arrived! I feel like i won wimbledon, nba championships, superbowl, and nascar!!!! Whoot whoot!!!!