Lost my CPNE files!Register Today!
This is a discussion on Lost my CPNE files! in Excelsior College Online Nursing Degrees, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... Help me! My computer crapped out and on it the files I have been sending out for almost a year now...by anticoagulationurse Sep 6, '07Help me! My computer crapped out and on it the files I have been sending out for almost a year now (to folks who respond to the Passing the CPNE... sticky thread). So sorry to those of you who have been waiting for me to send them!
What I need is for someone to whom I have sent the files/email in the past to email it to me at a different email address. Since I can't post it here, please PM me and I'll give you the email address so I can begin sending the files to those in need. Thank you. Sorry, again for the delay!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=247535©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 828 Views
- Sep 6, '07 by NRSKarenRNBurn/copy the files to a CD Rom and you can then import into new computer hard drive or save on flash drive.......
From one who's learned the hard way to BACKUP important files.
- Sep 6, '07 by Silverdragon102I went and bought myself an external hard drive and transferred all my stuff onto it as back up and as Karen mentioned burning is also good. Have you tried going to a professional and see if they can pull the stuff off the hard drive, have known a few people who have done that when they feel they have lost stuff when computer crashed. Sometimes that can work
- Sep 6, '07 by LunahRNI have the files -- I sent you a PM.
- Sep 9, '07 by anticoagulationurseThanks guys, I do have back ups of the files...somewhere I would have to go find whcih I'd rather not if there is an easier way I too, have learned the hard way before. It's just there are so many files and in different places, I was hoping someone could simply email me the email I was sending so I wouldn't have to start from scratch! Anyways, Lunah is on it. THANK YOU...Last edit by anticoagulationurse on Sep 9, '07
- Sep 9, '07 by LunahRNEmail sent!
- Jul 15, '12 by lar1265hi in 2007 anticoagulationnurse was sending files to excel. students to help prepare them for the dreaded CPNE and you stated you had copies of the files when her computer crashed and she lost them. Can you if it's allowable send a copy of those files to my email @ email@example.com thanks and thanks for creating this site it is so helpful