Last minute tips for LS 2Register Today!
This is a discussion on Last minute tips for LS 2 in Excelsior College Online Nursing Degrees, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... I'm taking Life Span 2 test on 8/11/12 and then RN transition, trying to make September FCCA. Any...by supermommy23 Jul 31, '12I'm taking Life Span 2 test on 8/11/12 and then RN transition, trying to make September FCCA. Any last minute tips on LS 2, this is my second time taking the test. My resources are saunders, excelsior practice tests, and studygroup 101. Good luck and Blessings to everyone out there making their dream's come true.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=765435©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 991 Views
- Aug 1, '12 by scmitchell_04Im sorry i cant give any tips but I am taking ls2 friday and hopefully I pass and is able to shed some light. What do you think your down fall was the first time? Im also trying to make sept fcca. I have this one and ls3 to take.
- Aug 1, '12 by nursemami4Really know s/s for dx like Cushings, Addison's, know s/e of drugs like lithium and such. Had a lot of questions like that on mine way back. The practice test did help. Good luck, will def be praying for you!!! If I think of anything else, will post.
- Aug 3, '12 by scmitchell_04just completed ls2 i passed with a B. Thanx for your advice.....I only have ls3 to go. and i'm on top of that right now.....Def know all s/sx of all disease process. know ur meds that are outlined in content guide. I had about 20 mark all that apply and i'm not exaggerating.
- Aug 3, '12 by buckshot20 mark all that apply! Holy cow! I hate those!!!
- Aug 3, '12 by scmitchell_04yes.....i was like holy cow. i was only on #29 and had 5 already. I was like I'm really gonna fail. but if you know all s/sx then you should do fine
- Aug 3, '12 by buckshotJeeeeeeeez thanks for the tip
- Aug 3, '12 by supermommy23Thanks for all the advice. I was so sure I was ready the last time I took this test, and was devastated when I did not pass. I will be ready this time. I was told that the deadline to finish all your exams to make the sept. fcca is August 24th. Does anyone know if that is accurate.
Good Luck! Everyone.
- Aug 3, '12 by jessica.bradingThat's what I was told by an excelsior advisor too.
- Aug 3, '12 by nursemami4Quote from supermommy23Yes, my advisor had replied back to my email that the last day exams need to be complete is August 28th and registration closes august 31st for the september FCCA. The course will run from September 3- October 28th. Good luck and let's all tackle this FCCA!!Thanks for all the advice. I was so sure I was ready the last time I took this test, and was devastated when I did not pass. I will be ready this time. I was told that the deadline to finish all your exams to make the sept. fcca is August 24th. Does anyone know if that is accurate.
Good Luck! Everyone.