Well I was forced to take a 2 week hiatus from study and anything related to Excelsior. An extremely sick dog who ended up having a spleen removal last week and waiting to find out if he has the "silent killer" cancer has been torture. But I decided today that I needed to get back on track plus he is home and doing well, just waiting on path results. He is my only "child" and I am overly attached to him.
I have about 5 careplans to do for ST's workshop that have been laying in my inbox. I had hoped to test the last week in May but looks like that won't happen. I emailed SPAC this morning to see if they have any cancellations for June/July. My renewal fee is due in July and I already plan to continue on to my BSN so I will have to pay the fee anyway.
Time to get back on track. My Mnemonics are coming along, I try to write a few of them out daily but I have slacked off a bit lately. Now I am trying to get caught up on posts here and on the EC board.