I passed LS 1 yesterdayRegister Today!
- by Paula, LPN Aug 24, '12I passed....Ihave LS 3 and Repro left. Would like to finish both by 10/30 so as to take the FCCA in November. I am signed up with RUE and like the study system they have in place, but would like to finish faster. How does Repro and LS 3 compare with the other exams. I feel like I have more experience with LS 3 issues/experience due to working in long term care. Any thoughts?
- 806 Views
- Aug 24, '12 by ADN2BWow, that was uncalled for.
- Aug 27, '12 by KitkatPRNNot sure what the "uncalled for" comment is about ?? Anyways, I did the best on the Repro test, so far. Haven't taken the LS3, yet so I can't help there. I think I could've passed Repro without studying, think I got enough from my LPN schooling, granted I graduated in December, and my school really focused on it, since they scored poorly the year previously (on the NCLEX , with regards to repro). I would have to say that Repro is pretty straight forward, and just know what's on the content outline, nothing tricky. Good luck !! I am hoping to do the FCCA in November, too. I have LS 2 and LS 3 left !
- Aug 27, '12 by monalisa lpnCongrats on you ls1 keep up the good work
- Oct 8, '12 by Medic1403I am a new Dad but that is about all the repro experience that I have and I got an A on the exam. I read the college network material then brushed up with SG 101. I also have a Rue account but did not use it for this exam. There were questions on TPAL, placenta previa, placent abrupto and stages of labor. Know when to use the medications for HTN. I always answered left lateral recumbent whenever that was an option. :<) Good Luck!
I am onto the final three exams, LS 1-3! I hope to knock one out per month.
- Oct 8, '12 by BrillyDWorking on LS 1 now, doesn't seem too bad, but then I like cardio & resp - just got an update from studygroup101 - taking the exam on the 18th.