I failed LS3 TWICE, warning venting enclosed! - Page 3Register Today!
- Aug 27, '11 by TashaLPN2006RN2012thanks all! My son's surgery went well, and i passed my communications class (one ofmy humanities requirements) this week...now all my focus is on LS3 and my art history class (other humanities credits needed) so hopefully I can be FCCA eligible by the end of September!!!! =) onward and upward! I needed my spirits lifted and you guys ROCK...now if anyone comes across the chancellors audio CDs PLEASE let me know...it helps me retain info!!! =)
- Sep 6, '11 by alodociosdid the 100 thing from rnbridge help u with this exam. i have them but because she doesn't cover everything in the vids i have been scared to use it for the test prep, i feel like i am all over studying for this test and it is my last one, want to test by end of september before they change the study guide and then make me study all over again.
- Sep 6, '11 by alodociosHi Tasha, you were so kind to help me out when i first started. I am on Ls3 myself last test. hoping to test at the end of the month. I am glad to see that your little boy is okay. You are a mom and thinking about your kids takes precedence and could have had you distracted. You can and will pass this year. You have inspired me and it will be great to be posting that we both passed ls 3 at the end of this month or when ever you feel you are ready to take it. Don't focus on how you have to pass or else..... focus on you passing, believing that you've got it in the bag, the positive, not the negative pressure, then study and go do it, you got this!!! In advance.
- Sep 8, '11 by NaeNayi just took the test for a second time and got a D. I'm speechless...
- Sep 8, '11 by pfeef21So glad to hear that all went well for your son. Also, happy that you are still plugging away at your degree! You are destined for great things. God is on your side. Nurses are the angels that He has sent to do for the sick what He himself is too busy to do.
- Sep 8, '11 by renge1tasha,
sorry about your test, but dont give up you
have come to far to stop now!!! hang in their
I hear the third time is a charm you can do this!!!
I can relate. I failed NC1 in aug 06 failed again in feb 07
again for the 3rd time in june 11.....needless to say i havent
picked up any books to study lately....still need all nursing courses.
one day i will get to where you are....you are almost there so keep stirving
take care Linda
- Mar 29, '12 by lar1265I keep hearing about the bridge program and how great it works for people, does anyone have info? i am studying for ls 3 then trans. and need to retake health safety. thanks everyone for advice and support and for this site. it is great to see everyone being supportive and to be able to congratulate fellow nurses for thier acheivements. keep it going. and thanks lisaLast edit by LunahRN on Mar 30, '12 : Reason: TOS: solicitation