How I Prepared for the CPNERegister Today!
- by tnmarie Jan 20Thought I'd post a detailed guide for how I prepared for the CPNE including how I set up my lab, where to get supplies, what study materials helped, what study materials didn't help and so on.
Mad props to this forum and to Sheri Taylor for many of the great study ideas presented in these documents.
- 2,609 Views
- Jan 20 by tjmillerWhat am I doing wrong? I can't find a link??
- Jan 20 by JustBeachyNurseQuote from tjmillerThey are attachments at the bottom of the post in word (docx) format.What am I doing wrong? I can't find a link??
if you are browsing from an iPad or mobile browser you may not be able to see the attachments on the post until you log in from a laptop or PC.
- Jan 20 by tjmillerWell Duh! LOL! Thanks!
- Jan 22 by amygarsideThanks for sharing!
- Jul 8 by takamine98Wow. Great stuff, thanks for sharing.