Health Safety testRegister Today!
- by lexlovesu143 Oct 9, '12Hey yall! I'm trying to prepare for the Health Safety test and I wanted to know if anyone took it and if so, what's the best stuff to focus on? Also where can i get the best study materials to prepare? Thanks in advance!!
- 883 Views
- Oct 10, '12 by nursenora1study guide 101 helped me a lot. focus on everything and good luck!
- Oct 10, '12 by lexlovesu143Where can I get study guide 101? Can I access it on the Internet? Thanks for the help!!
- Oct 10, '12 by PASSIONTOBERNI advice you to buy Saunder's Comprehensive review 5th edition .This book is worth buying $50 .I used this book for Reproductive Health ,LS series but When I was studying for Health Safety I did not know about this book.You will need this book for Chronicity as well.Take practice exams from excelsior & follow content guide .Study group 101 can be bought from Amazon.
- Oct 10, '12 by GwmosspointI just purchased Saunder 3rd edition, will it matter if I didn't buy the 5th Ed. Trying to study for health safety.