Health Safety testRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Health Safety test in Excelsior College Online Nursing Degrees, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... Hey yall! I'm trying to prepare for the Health Safety test and I wanted to know if anyone took it...by lexlovesu143 Oct 9, '12Hey yall! I'm trying to prepare for the Health Safety test and I wanted to know if anyone took it and if so, what's the best stuff to focus on? Also where can i get the best study materials to prepare? Thanks in advance!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=791223©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 727 Views
- Oct 10, '12 by nursenora1study guide 101 helped me a lot. focus on everything and good luck!
- Oct 10, '12 by lexlovesu143Where can I get study guide 101? Can I access it on the Internet? Thanks for the help!!
- Oct 10, '12 by PASSIONTOBERNI advice you to buy Saunder's Comprehensive review 5th edition .This book is worth buying $50 .I used this book for Reproductive Health ,LS series but When I was studying for Health Safety I did not know about this book.You will need this book for Chronicity as well.Take practice exams from excelsior & follow content guide .Study group 101 can be bought from Amazon.
- Oct 10, '12 by GwmosspointI just purchased Saunder 3rd edition, will it matter if I didn't buy the 5th Ed. Trying to study for health safety.
- Oct 11, '12 by BrillyDHome < Studygroup101 shipping is cheaper from their website or you can download