having success with Sociology?Register Today!
- by prettyplay24 Feb 25having success with Sociology?
- 739 Views
- Feb 27 by RRT_charlieYes, I am! I just turned in the very last of my assigned coursework this afternoon. I took the accelerated 8 week course through EC. The reading wasn't too bad; 2 chapters a week, 2 discussion board posting with replies, and usually an essay or so. I really enjoyed it and am glad to be done!! lol
- Mar 3 by tnmarieCLEP'ed in in 3 weeks. Highly recommend CLEP :-)
- Mar 3 by kappykatlpntnmarie, What materials did you use to study for this?
- Mar 7 by tnmarieREA Sociology Study guide was all I needed.
- Mar 7 by prettyplay24thanks tnmarie i failed socioloogy the first time didnt really study that much and had alot going on at that tme should have study more but thanks for the info
- Mar 8 by Mickey41How does the Clep work I need sociology credit as well thanks
- Mar 11 by tnmarieIt works a lot like an Excelsior ECE. You find a testing center near you, sign up for the test, and then study on your own. For more info:
How to Register for a CLEP Exam | CLEP
The tests only run about $100. As previously stated I found REA Clep guides the most helpful. I passed just using those. And if you are on GI benefits, you will be reimbursed (though it takes like 6 months).