Got an A in Repro!Register Today!
- by buckshot Jul 11, '12Can't believe I got an A! I was so worried about this exam because it is my LEAST favorite subject and just so difficult for me to grasp! LS1 is next. What did you guys all think of LS1?
- 1,075 Views
- Jul 11, '12 by mrstookielpnCongratulations! How long did you study and what materials did you use?
- Jul 11, '12 by frankie,RNCongratulations.
- Jul 11, '12 by little miss redpatchGreat job! Congratulations!
- Jul 11, '12 by buckshotthank you!!! I used content guide, required texts, and practice exams... studied for about 3 weeks.
- Jul 18, '12 by Medic1403i am taking health differences this friday and then repro next. i have a twenty month old and soon to add another due this october. hopefully that helps motivate me to really dig in and learn the material.