Getting started with Excelsior College - Page 10Register Today!
- Aug 6, '10 by tonimoss14Are you still in the EC program? How did you like it? Any tips or advise you could give would be great. I am seriously considering signing up this week for the program!!
- Aug 6, '10 by DeltonadoneSo I'm a Paramedic for in the state of Florida and looking to attend The Excelsior college for Nursing .. I have a ton of question about the college its self and the Program. My first of many is Did everyone enjoy this process, second why does it take so long to take the clinical (CPNE). Also to any of you graduates have you had any problems finding work or because you went to an online nursing school do they look differently at you and your skills and knowledge. Thank you so much for any info you have.
- Aug 11, '10 by winterluv10523Question: How many exams in all are there to take?
I know the first one you can take without being enrolled..
the 2nd one you're exempt as an LPN...
and the 3rd one you do have to be enrolled to take it...
so how many exams are there all together from the 1st to the CPNE?
- Aug 11, '10 by NurseFair2009Quote from MedsportI called the OBN last week and they never said they were going to stop accepting Excelsior. The education lady I spoke with gave me all the info I needed. I'm sure if they were going to stop she would have mentioned it?? I had to call because I will be doing this out of country(military wife). So the lady was quite aware I wouldn't be finished before the end of the year.I just heard that Ohio is not going to except excelsior or online degrees after this year. I was still kind of thinking of doing the online degree, but not if this is going to be the case.
- Aug 16, '10 by mkdwhnpbcThe Pa State Board of Nursing has a list of approved Nursing programs on their website check it out www.PAStateBoard
- Aug 16, '10 by LunahRNExcelsior is a NY program, so you'd want to check with the PA BON about recognizing out-of-state programs. It won't be on the list of PA programs.
- Aug 18, '10 by khailia1For everyone that has graduated from Excelsior College's nursing program, was it hard for you to get a job?
- Aug 18, '10 by LPN_2005/RN_10http://allnurses.com/distance-learni...re-217472.html
Quote from khailia1For everyone that has graduated from Excelsior College's nursing program, was it hard for you to get a job?
- Aug 21, '10 by ffmedic04hi, i just enrolled in excelsior just wanted to get some feeback on the nursing program i've been a medic for 5 years time for a change, also where would i purchace books? i know there is a exam fee, what happens if i fail a exam, would i have to pay that price again?
- Aug 21, '10 by LunahRNYou can buy the books anywhere -- I bought some of mine used on Amazon.com for very little money. Yes, if you fail an exam, you must pay for the re-test.