Found the Blank Grid, download here :)Register Today!
- by OneFlyNurz Jul 7, '12Here u go guys, play with it however u want but be sure to practice filling it out when ur practicing patient scenarios
- 3,539 Views
- Jul 8, '12 by brashyThank you!
- Jul 8, '12 by mandtsmomthank you!
- Jul 8, '12 by traumaRUsJust and FYI: I have looked at this grid but we want to ensure that you are not sending copyright info to other posters as this is strictly against our terms of service as well as Excelsior's rules too.
- Jul 8, '12 by caliotter3The grid is not copyrighted. It is a tool that was devised by a student many years ago to assist with the CPNE for Excelsior. After this length of time, it is now considered common knowledge and is even taught in prep classes.
- Jul 9, '12 by OneFlyNurzHi Admin, I actually built this grid myself on my little laptop and just decided to share with fellow students. Im not soliciting business, nor am I asking anyone to pay for these things. Everything i've shared has been in my own words n nothing has violated any of Excelsior's policies.
Now that we have this cleared up, happy studying to my peers!
- Aug 9, '12 by TraumaMama179Thanks