Feeling like failure. Did not pass LS 1Register Today!
This is a discussion on Feeling like failure. Did not pass LS 1 in Excelsior College Online Nursing Degrees, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... I took my last exam LS1 and got a D. I was devastated. I had all required study material including...by supermommy23 Feb 18I took my last exam LS1 and got a D. I was devastated. I had all required study material including practice tests. Does anyone know if I can appeal and take the test in 1 month instead of 2 months, while the info is still fresh. I'm trying not to beat myself up about it, because I did bring my scores up from the last test, just not enough to pass.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=816483©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 547 Views
- Feb 18 by geminiLPN-2bRNI totally understand how you feel I've this test several times with all the required materials as well. Beating yourself up will not do any good. I did that and stopped the program completely for almost a year. But now I'm starting back to complete my last 3 nursing exams and of course the FCCA and CPNE. You can appeal.
- Feb 18 by NursePoodaDon't beat yourself up about it. You have lots of support on here, you've come to far for that. Just know you are not alone in this. I think you should try adding Saunders comprehensive nclex cd it comes with the book. It has a lot of repetitive nclex questions with rationales worded all kinds of ways to help you understand it better. It helped me because after reading the med surg book I needed something more than just EC practice exams to go by. Also when I take my exams I use ALL my time. Yup all 3 hours! LOL. Hope this helps.
- Feb 19 by LunahRNYes, you can appeal to take it sooner. You should look at the score breakdown that comes with your test results and see which areas need extra work. You're not the first to fail an exam, and you won't be the last!! *hugs*
- Feb 19 by natnat122Oh noo! I actually JUST (like really JUST) rescheduled the exam because I'm so nervous! I hope you pass next time, I know how it feels to fail an exam but as the saying goes, "If at first you don't succeed, pick yourself up and try again" you can do it!!!
- Feb 21 by supermommy23Thanks everyone for the advice. I already submitted my appeal, and started studying for this last exam. Praying for a Successful outcome. If God is for me, who can be against me.