Failed Life Span 1 (second time)
- 0Apr 21, '12 by supermommy23Failed Life Span one for the second time, not sure what I'm missing for this test. I studied well over 5 weeks. I have studygroup 101, ec practice tests and content guide, and saunder's book. Please help.
- 1,508 Visits
- 0Apr 22, '12 by PomPomRNQuote from supermommy23I am so sorry to hear that. I am actually taking this test on Tuesday. I have to say this one has me shaking in my boots! I have postponed this one multiple times. Good luck with your other tests and studying. You will conquer it next time.Failed Life Span one for the second time, not sure what I'm missing for this test. I studied well over 5 weeks. I have studygroup 101, ec practice tests and content guide, and saunder's book. Please help.
- 0Apr 22, '12 by nursingforever35I know how difficult not passing a test can be. It hurts financiially and mentally. I just wanted you to know you really can do this. When you are ready, go back over the sheets you received. Look at the percentages on the last sheet. You can ask yourself what were my strengths and weaknesses. everyone learns differently. I can tell you that bottom line is when you are able to teach it. You know it. Utilize flashcards and your study guide content. Look at recommended reading and go to EPN. I struggled with a test and received advice from a fellow student. Studygroup 101 can always be uses as supplement. Just remember what worked for some may not be your specific way. if you can, do not let this defeat you. Good luck.
- 0Apr 22, '12 by geminiLPN-2bRNHi I understand I have failed that test twice myself and now preparing to take it for a third time and now I am very apprehensive about taking this test. I have every study tool you can imagine. I do not understand what I am not getting but now I am studying when I wake up and and before I go to sleep. Hopefully for the next two weeks I will retain all the information well enough to pass and move on you will get it just take your time and breath figure out a better study system
- 0Apr 22, '12 by supermommy23I'm a full time mom and wife with two kids. I was able to study some during the day, but my best study time was at night from 10pm until about 2am, when everyone was sleep and quiet, the only time I did not study was on the weekend. Some question's I knew right off the bat, other questions I was not even able to eliminate the wrong answer's. I felt like alot of the stuff I studied from the EC study guide was not on the test. I'm moving on to Life Span 2, I'm not giving up, I've worked too hard. Thanks to everyone for all your advice, I greatly appreciate it. Blessing's to everyone who are getting ready to take the test...I will jump back into studying tomorrow.