Failed H&S today :( but...Register Today!
- by sondon Aug 14, '12I failed but I'm glad the results shows the gray areas of what I need to study more of. I used the studygroup 101 and EC exams but I might need something addional. Any suggestions will be appreciated! Hind site is 2020 and honestly, I should had rescheduled but this is not going to discourage me it actually gave me an awareness that I could go broke failing...LOL
- 815 Views
- Aug 14, '12 by monalisa lpnI know the feeling I studied the same way for chronicity and failed last week and I said myself I should have pushed the test back two more weeks but I didn't . I know I Can't cry over spilled milk but its money wasted and a good lesson learned! This time around I will build on study group 101 , practice exams and use more resources. Hopefully I will pass by the nov fcca deadline . As for I'm going to try LS1 and come back to chronicity
- Aug 15, '12 by CLUVLPNGood luck studying for the next attempt!
- Aug 16, '12 by sondonThank you Monalisalpn & Cluvlpn!! To both, I wish you all the luck in your journey!
- Aug 16, '12 by monalisa lpnYou will pull through sondon its rough but dont stop trying ok