Excelsior Program taking two classes before enrollmentRegister Today!
- by Nini1974 Jun 9, '12Can anyone advise me on how to register to take two classes for excelsior's nursing program before actually enrolling in the program?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=740336©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 842 Views
- Jun 9, '12 by JustBeachyNurseFYI, there is an online nursing forum and one specific to Excelsior (under the "Colleges" tab in the yellow bar next to "Students"). But you can register for the two nursing exams without enrolling only before October 1, 2012.
You must be admitted to the LPN to ASN program. Of course you pay the fees associated for the exam, you can register through My Excelsior. You can also obtain the exam guides from My Excelsior. The two nursing exams are NURx214 Transition to the Registered Professional Nurse Role and NURx104 Essentials of Nursing Care Health: Safety. Once enrolled, you may be exempted from one exam if you have an active LPN/LVN license and have passed the NCLEX-PN within the past 5 years (NURx104 Essentials of Nursing Care Health: Differences)
- Jun 10, '12 by Nini1974ok, thank you very much for the information.
- Jun 10, '12 by caliotter3The best way to get help with the program is to call and speak to an advisor. They can walk you through any processes and can probably take care of the matter then and there, over the phone.
- Jun 10, '12 by Nini1974Thanks for the advice. Will do first thing tomorrow.