Excelsior mathRegister Today!
- by Gwmosspoint Dec 20, '12Can anyone tell me which math that Excelsior accepts through Aleks... Beginning, intermediate, or college algebra, I'm not that great in math and I don't want to take something above my head.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=803598©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 659 Views
- Dec 20, '12 by agldragonRNI think the best person to ask is the advisor at EC. I remembered asking for an approval before taking the Info Literature thru Penn Foster. Won't you need approval as well?
Good luck to which ever Math you need.
- Dec 21, '12 by BarbaraNMQuote from GwmosspointYes, it is always a good idea to check with an Adviser... I took my Math through ALEKS, and I did the Beginning Algebra, College Level. First, I made sure it was ACE accredited, which it is. It was accepted by Excelsior on my Official Evaluation. Here is a link (it is the first one):Can anyone tell me which math that Excelsior accepts through Aleks... Beginning, intermediate, or college algebra, I'm not that great in math and I don't want to take something above my head.
Independent Students - ACE Credit Courses
- Dec 21, '12 by mdsnurse12What is ALEKS? Has any one completed the Math Exam offered by UExcel on the Excelsior website?
- Dec 21, '12 by natnat122I took Beginning Algebra thru ALEKS and excelsior accepted it.