Excelsior FCCA TestRegister Today!
- by Karen A Hudson May 5, '09Has anyone taken the Excelsior FCCA open book test?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=389514©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 8,905 Views
- May 6, '09 by NC Girl BSNYes, several of us have. Go to the top Left(my left) corner and type in "FCCA" and it will pull up all the post on FCCA. That should give you an idea of what the test is like.
Good Luck! Its not that hard. Just alot of critical thinking.
- May 6, '09 by changeofpaceRNThey still don't have it in computer form huh? I guess their estimation was OFF..
- May 6, '09 by NC Girl BSNQuote from changeofpaceRNWay off! They purposed that it was comming out last June 08 and still keep pushing it back.They still don't have it in computer form huh? I guess their estimation was OFF..
- Sep 7, '10 by Veronica22715My packet is coming in the mail next week. I am so thankful it is not computerized yet!
- Mar 9, '12 by blcoptionsyes, I heard the exact same thing. Does the fcca diff to complete?