EC graduation datesRegister Today!
- by nursemami4 Aug 10, '12Was wondering if anyone knew when graduation is each year with excelsior. Or where do I go on the site to read about it. Thanks!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=769837©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 787 Views
- Aug 10, '12 by manashalpnIt's in July
- Aug 10, '12 by nursemami4Thanks! How long after the Cpne does it take EC to complete every thing so u can be able to attend graduation?
- Aug 11, '12 by AliakeyAccording to the CPNE Study Guide (page 526), your graduation approval process will be completed 4 to 6 weeks after your last requirement has been met (CPNE and any other unfinished general education courses). The study guide then adds, "Once you are officially approved, your graduation date will be several weeks after that."
Hope it helps!
- Aug 11, '12 by nursemami4Thank you for where to find it!!!! Will check it out!