EC EXAMS&TEXTBOOKSRegister Today!
This is a discussion on EC EXAMS&TEXTBOOKS in Excelsior College Online Nursing Degrees, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... Hello everyone. I am very excited about starting the lpn-rn program. This has a goal of mine for a...by MzAlwayzGud Jun 18, '12Hello everyone. I am very excited about starting the lpn-rn program. This has a goal of mine for a long time. I have finally decided and im so ready to get started. My question is can you take the exams in any order? And the ec bookstore is a little confusing. Are they listing all the books for all the courses or what? Is there a place you can order the book cheap?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=744294©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 645 Views
- Jun 18, '12 by JENNIFER27Each content guide lists the recommended textbooks for that paticular exam. You can take the exams in any order but Excelsior does have a recommended order. If you haven't enrolled yet, you can take two exams prior to enrolling (health safety and transitions). Excelsior has a link to order textbooks directly or you can try amazon,eBay, or renting the textbooks. Hope this helps.
- Jun 19, '12 by MzAlwayzGudSo I'm confused u mean I can pay the app fee send in my credentials and transcripts and the just get started with those two with out paying the enrollment fee or setting up a payment plan???? Seriously where's the catch?
- Jun 19, '12 by imagineme2dayyou can those classes with enrolling
- Jun 19, '12 by JustBeachyNurseYou just need to do that before October 1st as you will no longer be permitted to take those two nursing classes without being enrolled from October 1, 2012 going forward
- Jun 21, '12 by TashaLPN2006RN2012yes you can apply and take those two nursing exams prior to paying the enrollement fee. You can also take any gen ed requirements through CLEP, DANTES, or Straighterline.com and save a ton of money too prior to enrolling.