CPNE SITES - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 8, '10 by caliotter3Clinical evaluator, ca stands for clinical associate, the honcho of the clinical testing weekend.
- Aug 8, '10 by caliotter3In terms of the previous post, I think she was referring to critical elements.
- Aug 8, '10 by SLCRNce's also stand for the critical elements you must memorize & know like the back of your hand, found in the study guide
- Aug 9, '10 by agldragonRNQuote from lsilva7i did not specify any site. i just put all npac sites because i wanted a quick date. my advice, read plenty of journals from epn because many of those students experience and patient scenarios will happen to you and you will know what to do because you read about it and mentally prepared for it.how long was the wit time for st peters hospital, did you take any cpne workshops, do you have any advice
- Aug 9, '10 by lsilva7Did you attend a cpne workshop?
- Aug 9, '10 by lsilva7I live on the eastcoast, I need a workshop on east coast
- Feb 16, '12 by camartinezHello, I am in San Antonio, Looking to test CPNE where my best chances of getting all adults is greater, has anyone tested in Naples FL?
- Aug 22, '12 by camartinezTesting Nov 1st 2012 St. Peters Albany NY, can someone who's tested there give me advice on how everything went?
- Aug 24, '12 by t-loce= critical elements...and if you know your stuff you can pass anywhere...but if you don't know what you are doing the examiners will not be nice