Close to Enrolling... so close! - Page 3Register Today!
- Oct 1, '12 by Mimi2BNPLol, my payment was processed before my enrollment was finalized. I'm glad though! I made the deadline. Now I have to figure out a way to get my transcripts from this freaking CC that I mysteriously owe money to from 5 yrs ago??:***:
- Oct 3, '12 by newyorklpn2000I took health safety in April 2010, yes April 2010 and finally decided to enroll, currently studying for transitions hope to have it done by end of October.
- Oct 3, '12 by MsPiggyPeter,
You give me hope it's do-able in a reasonable amount of time-You certainly have accomplished a lot in a short amount of time! Any study tips?
- Oct 3, '12 by MsPiggyWell guess you made it then! I just checked to make sure they processed my payment in time. I sent in my paperwork and CC on th 27th and it cleared on the 28th-yea!
I do wish we could get Federal loans for this program-but at least they will let us stretch out the tuition fees so it isn't too painful.
- Oct 5, '12 by GiftedNurseOMG!!!!!! IM ENROLLED!!!! SUPER EXCITED AND NERVOUS AT THE SAME TIME! eeekkkk. Lol HEY IF IF IS IN SOUTH FLORIDA I WOULD LOVE A STUDY BUDDY! CONGRATS TO YOU ALL!
- Oct 5, '12 by Peterjoy93I used SG101; Saunders; the practice tests and the content guide. Every time you pass a test your confidence will grow! I would set a test date and stick to it; never changed the date. Forced me to study. Also once I was done with a test I would start right away on the next one; keep the ball rolling.