Close to Enrolling... so close! - Page 3Register Today!
- Oct 1, '12 by Mimi2BNPLol, my payment was processed before my enrollment was finalized. I'm glad though! I made the deadline. Now I have to figure out a way to get my transcripts from this freaking CC that I mysteriously owe money to from 5 yrs ago??:***:
- Oct 3, '12 by MsPiggyPeter,
You give me hope it's do-able in a reasonable amount of time-You certainly have accomplished a lot in a short amount of time! Any study tips?
- Oct 3, '12 by MsPiggyWell guess you made it then! I just checked to make sure they processed my payment in time. I sent in my paperwork and CC on th 27th and it cleared on the 28th-yea!
I do wish we could get Federal loans for this program-but at least they will let us stretch out the tuition fees so it isn't too painful.
- Oct 5, '12 by GiftedNurseOMG!!!!!! IM ENROLLED!!!! SUPER EXCITED AND NERVOUS AT THE SAME TIME! eeekkkk. Lol HEY IF IF IS IN SOUTH FLORIDA I WOULD LOVE A STUDY BUDDY! CONGRATS TO YOU ALL!
- Oct 5, '12 by Peterjoy93I used SG101; Saunders; the practice tests and the content guide. Every time you pass a test your confidence will grow! I would set a test date and stick to it; never changed the date. Forced me to study. Also once I was done with a test I would start right away on the next one; keep the ball rolling.