can't order CPNE flashcards?Register Today!
- by BostonNurse2876 Jan 31, '12I tried to order CPNE flashcards from the EC website today and it wouln't let me saying I wasn't registered for the nursing program?? Maybe you can't order them unless you are booked for the CPNE? I just wanted to get a jump on things....
- 1,912 Views
- Jan 31, '12 by nursingforever35I hope that is not the case. Call them asap. You have access to the study guide?
- Jan 31, '12 by BostonNurse2876Nope, I am not registered for CPNE, maybe that's why I can't order the flashcards. Not eligible yet.
- Feb 2, '12 by LoopsRN2You may not be able to access those study materials until you are officially CPNE eligible, but you may be able to go to the CPNE EPN board and see if anyone has a used set to sell?
- Feb 14, '12 by k9kabsI have some,. which I am not using.....Let me know if you want them.