Continuing Education for Nursing and Massage Requirements

  1. Hello, I am a Reg. Nurse and Massage Therapist in Michigan. Does anyone know about any continuing education programs
    that could be used for both relicensing requirements. I love learning but it gets expensive to do them separately! Thanks!
  2. 1 Comments

  3. by   violets ripple
    Hello there jody4nature. I am also a RN/massage therapist,Reiki Practitiioner and Hypnotherapist. Check into your State's Nurse Practice Act. In my state, any additional healing modalities we are trained in, can be practiced and covered under RN license.