So glad I found this board!!!!!!!!Register Today!
- by beautifulbooks Apr 1, '03Wow,
I am a student with years of ambulance and fire dept. work behind me. I also had a little business for the past 8 years providing Lifeline/Health Watch to area residents. I am looking at working 6 months to 1 year in Med surg, to get my skills up to par and then want to break away on my own. I am so thrilled to find others thinking like me! I was feeling so alone
I am going through Excelsior's A.D. program, am 37 y.o. and have a family. It is so exciting to think of tying all my experience together with new skills and making a living/career of it. And it feels good to find others who understand!
I must go study now but will return soon to savor the posts.
Kristi in Calif.
- 994 Views
- Apr 1, '03 by mageeanWelcome to allnurses. I'm sure you will find plenty here to help you and keep you busy. Good luck.
- Apr 1, '03 by ShamrockWelcome aboard
- Apr 1, '03 by LoisJeanHello, Kristi and Brightest Blessings!
You got a great idea going there! It will work! And promise that you'll keep us posted, too! You will find nothing but solid support, great ideas and lots of experiences here. We are all in this together and we are all blazing Independent Trails!
Peace and let it begin with me,
- Apr 1, '03 by NursieRNWelcome to the board!
- Apr 1, '03 by TX GuyWelcome to the board BOOKS!
- Apr 1, '03 by nightingaleGMTA (great minds think alike)... Welcome and let us know how things are progressing.
- Apr 1, '03 by emily_momWelcome Kristi!
- Apr 1, '03 by Hidi74:d:d welcome!!!!!!!! :d :d