nursing entreprenuerRegister Today!
- by NEWATTHIS Jul 20, '07I am interested in starting up either a medical or non medical transportation company. I really don't know where to get started. is their anyone out therer that can give me some sort of insite on how this bussiness is done. if you yourself can't help maybe you know someone who could offer me some assistance. Regardless of how big or small the help I thank you all in advance for your time and help. You can also PM me if you don't want to post a reply
- 1,581 Views
- Jul 20, '07 by NEWATTHISYou mean to tell me no one has any info for me. You don't have any friends either that have started this type of business. Ok I'll settle here how about someone give me some insite on how to get fee for service through medicaid/meicare. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help an enthusiatic up and coming entreprenuer.
- Jul 28, '07 by Jo DirtWish I could help, but I don't have the slighest idea. I'd like to know, because I am praying for some good ideas on what to do for a home business.
Could you tell me what you know about this type of business?
- Jul 29, '07 by jer_sdFirst step lok at your state and county laws. Often the rules and regs for patient transport are in the EMS portion. You will also need to look at the federal DOT requirements. If you want to bill medicare you will need a NPI number for the company. You might also need a physician as a medical director. If you look into these topics it should give you a good start.Jeremy
- Jul 30, '07 by sticknurseCheck with your state department of jobs and family services. Providers of nursing care are required to be approved thru the state and application takes awhile. I know they should have some information. I wish you luck.