How to become a certified nurse life care plannerRegister Today!
This is a discussion on How to become a certified nurse life care planner in Entrepreneurs in Nursing, part of Nursing Specialties ... Does anyone know the exact process of how to become certified in this specialty? Or connect me to...by ccakes Jun 10, '12Does anyone know the exact process of how to become certified in this specialty? Or connect me to the link for this forum where its discussed? Im very interested in this topic and any help is much appreciated!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=740660©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,729 Views
- Jun 11, '12 by DizzyLizzyNurseWhat is that?
- Jun 11, '12 by ccakesOk I went to that link and briefly read it. I wasn't sure if there was like some kind of special training or a schooling you had to go through first. Since if I read it correctly it looks like you have to work as one first for a couple years then get certified....
- Jun 11, '12 by StephalumpThat's usually the way it works. Work in the field first, then get certified.
- Jun 11, '12 by MBARNBSNMy understanding is that Nurses that work to assist patients and their families with long-term life planning work in various settings such as long-term care, assisted living, acute care, referral agencies, and insurance companies. Thus, the closest nursing forum with this specialty is Case Management because it is what we do too: http://allnurses.com/case-management-nursing/
- Sep 30, '12 by jenniferahrosenIs this certification legitimate?