Continuing Education for Nursing and Massage Requirements

  1. 0
    Hello, I am a Reg. Nurse and Massage Therapist in Michigan. Does anyone know about any continuing education programs
    that could be used for both relicensing requirements. I love learning but it gets expensive to do them separately! Thanks!

    Get the hottest topics every week!

    Subscribe to our free Nursing Insights newsletter.

  2. 1 Comments...

  3. 0
    Hello there jody4nature. I am also a RN/massage therapist,Reiki Practitiioner and Hypnotherapist. Check into your State's Nurse Practice Act. In my state, any additional healing modalities we are trained in, can be practiced and covered under RN license.

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and Create Job Alerts, Manage Your Resume, and Apply for Jobs.

A Big Thank You To Our Sponsors