What's the longest er wait time you have Even seen - Page 8Register Today!
- Mar 5 by NickiLaughs20 hours for leg pain. Diagnosed with plantar fasciitis...
- Mar 6 by SweetMelissaRNThe longest wait I ever had was a psych patient we were trying to get transferred for 63 hours!!!!!! We ended up admitting them to one of our med/surg beds bc no one would accept them!!! Felt terrible for them and their family :/:/
- Mar 6 by dt706 hours for broken wrist.
3 visits chest pain never more than 1 minute with
Next time I break my wrist, chest pain will be added.
- Mar 6 by OrcaThe last time I was last a patient myself, I waited three hours to be seen in ER and another nine hours in an ER bed (not the most comfortable place to rest) before I made it to the floor. And this was not the busiest hospital on the planet.
- Mar 6 by sserrnThe trolls on this forum are just as unbearable as our ER pts. Deleting AN off my iPhone. Take it away!
- Mar 7 by Sassy5dQuote from sserrnHa ha haThe trolls on this forum are just as unbearable as our ER pts. Deleting AN off my iPhone. Take it away!
- Mar 26 by cHaNkStAHere's a documentary about the waiting room. I use to precept here and well the waits were up to 2+ days. People would come in at 5-6AM and bring a blanket and anticipate the wait.
The Waiting Room | A Film & Social Media Project About Health Care